Letter to my neighbor
June 8, 2009
I just wanted to take a moment and mention the following five things.
1) It is not completely unreasonable for the people in the immediate vicinity to want to get some sleep on a Sunday evening.
2) Spending time in your back yard swearing like a sailor, trying to sing songs you don’t know the words to and screaming at the top of your inebriated lungs do not help the rest of us fall or remain asleep.
3) Responding with threats, assertions that you are the only civilized person on the street and saying that it is America when politely asked to quiet down or move the party inside do not help either.
4) Taunting, hollering and daring the people around you to call the police might not be the best plan for helping your case.
5) I hope you spend the morning vomiting up your indiscretions and suffering with a headache that makes your re-think your religion.
Sincerely, Your Neighbor