La Petite Fabulous
November 3, 2008
This past weekend I was out near La petite belle and we were able to get together for the afternoon. Here are five things you may or may not know about her from reading her blog.
1) She is beautiful. For the most part, you can get a sense of this from the pictures she posts. But in real life, she is the type of beautiful that prompts waiters to offer to run out to the store to get her coke zero when she discovers they don’t have any at the restaurants. She is also the type of beautiful that is not shocked by this offer, “oh, they are so nice here, I bet that do that for everyone”, she says. Um… I am going to have to go with nope on that one.
2) Her laugh is infectious. If you read some of the same blogs she does and see her comments they are flecked with ‘Ha Ha’s’ all over the place. This is because in real life; she laughs frequently and honestly.
3) She speaks with the kind of openess that makes her amazingly easy to talk to. Twenty minutes into lunch we laughed like old friends and I found myself finishing sentences with, “oh my gosh, I have never told anyone that before”.
4) She has great taste. Again, this is something you can probably see from the pictures she posts, but after lunch we popped into a store and found ourselves gushing…”oh, cute” at the exact same moment. So, maybe her taste is just similar to mine.
5) She eats like a bird. To be fair, she fesses up to this immediately but halfway through lunch I had plowed through most of my salad and she had barely touched her meal. Maybe this is how she stays so la petite?
Thank you LPB for a wonderful afternoon.