Patience is not one of my virtues
May 9, 2008
Five things I can not do (right now) and wish I could
1) speak Spanish- after a week in Mexico with my brother who can order food and actually get food (I on the other hand, wanted lunch and ordered a table) I vowed to learn.
2) keep bee’s- this is something I swore I was going to do this spring, but was quickly halted by some slightly suspicious neighbors and irritating town ordinances. Apparently, most people don’t want swarms of bees in tourist towns.
3) go to work sans bra- its not that I am huge or anything…. but I definatly can’t get away with one of those shelf bra tank tops and I feel like Mondays would seem less overwhelming if I did not have to put a bra on.
4) use my driver when I tee off- it was confiscated by my father after I accidentally hit a maintenance worker on a pubic golf course.
5) take away a friends pain- I know this one is a little obvious but lately I have had some friends go through some very difficult times and I would do just about anything to be able to take their pain away.
…maybe some day